One of my favorite weddings of 2017, Christina and Kyle had the most beautiful and sunny fall day. There was such a vibrant energy throughout the day and the color palette was just to die for, with rich burgundy and blush tones.
The reception was like one huge dance party, with some pretty strong Badger and Longhorn pride, some polka dancing, and glow sticks. Seriously, these guys did it right. Congrats again to K&C! It was awesome being a part of your day.
And as always, thanks to these amazing vendors for helping to create such a special day:
- Florist: Madison House Designs
- DJ / Band: Buckeye Sounds (DJ), Columbus Musicians (String quartet), ShinSings (orchestra)
- Catering: Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center
- Cake/Desserts: Alice's Piece of Cake
- Wedding Dress: Kleinfeld Bridal (Maggie Sottero is the designer)
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Weddington Way
- Groom's Suit/Tux: Men's Wearhouse
- Groomsmen Attire: Men's Wearhouse
- Venue: Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center
- Invitations: Minted
- Photobooth: Buckeye Sounds
- Officiant: Columbus Wedding Officiants
- Hair & Makeup: The Beauty Factory