Anne and Brandon were married in the late fall, on a chilly (windy!) day. If you haven't been to The Ivory Room, it has spectacular views of the city, located in the Miranova 2 building. Although we weren't really able take portraits outdoors due to the rain and wind, the lobby of the building provided a lot of natural light and open space for group photos. And after the ceremony right before the reception started, we snuck outside with the couple, under an umbrella and photographed the city in the background.
Of course the weather didn't matter at all once they said their vows and celebrated on the dance floor. Congratulations Anne & Brandon! Thanks for making us a part of your day.
THANK YOU TO THESE AWESOME PEOPLE FOR HELPING COMPLETE THE DAY:
- Florist: Bloomtastic
- DJ: DJ - Jordan - Platinum Music
- Catering: The Ivory Room - Cameron Mitchell Premier Events
- Cake/Desserts: The Suisse Shop
- Wedding Dress: The Dress Gallery in Wichita, Kansas
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Le Jeune Mariee
- Groom's Suit/Tux: Pursuit
- Groomsmen Attire: Pursuit
- Venue: The Ivory Room at Miranova
- Officiant: United Marriage Services - Damian King
- Hair: Jenna Burchett
- Makeup: Jenna Burchett